We are COVID-SAFE
Park Street Pasta & Wine is committed to the health and safety of our staff members, suppliers, and our guests and we continue to monitor the ongoing news and announcements regarding the spread of COVID-19. Park Street Pasta & Wine have implemented the following measures to prevent community transmission, based on our Industry Guidelines of COVID Safe Workplaces:
Food Safety and Hygiene
Park Street Pasta & Wine will continue to uphold our high Food Safety and Hygiene standards to protect our staff, suppliers and guests including:
● Handwashing before and after all preparation of food and food handling
● Handwashing stations to be set up and used during every service and included in briefing of all staff (front-of-house and back-of-house areas)
● Hand sanitisers available and used at all food and beverage preparation and surface areas
● Daily cleaning, disinfectant and sterilisation of kitchen equipment and surfaces
● No touching of eyes, nose and mouth
● Wherever possible, chefs to wear disposable gloves during food preparation and service
● Hand sanitiser available for guests
● Tables and chairs sanitised before and after guests
● PSPW staff who are unwell with respiratory illness or display COVID symptoms are encouraged to be tested and will remain at home until symptoms resolve.
Wellbeing of Guests
● We are taking all steps to ensure our guests are aware they should only attend our restaurants if they are feeling well and do not have any respiratory or COVID-19 symptoms.
● We will comply with the inside maximum capacities, along with spacing all tables 1.5 metres apart
● An appropriate distance is to be maintained between tables in the restaurant
● Where possible, we will ensure staff maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing
● For each phone, email or online reservation; customer phone number and email address is to be recorded
● All diners to complete the guest registry
● We encourage all staff and guests to download the COVIDSafe app to support contact tracing, if required
● We ask everyone to cooperate with DHHS if contacted in relation to a COVID-19
PSPW will be guided by expert advisory organisations and act accordingly when new advice is received.